Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2019

August Break - 2019 - Recipe, Bag and Listening

Fortunately I got a large, rush work job so I had to miss posting here for a couple of days but I did manage to post on Instagram so now I'll recap here...

Day 27 - Favorite recipe: 



I don't really have favorite recipes because truthfully cooking is not one of my favorite activities.  My daughter and I have been trying out some new meals from these books lately and since the weight is slowly coming off, they are my favorite at the moment - LOL.

Day 28 - In my bag:

This is the bag I have filled with the pens, pencils and markers that I use when I'm coloring. 


Since most of the time I color while watching TV, it is very handy to be able to just bring this with me. 



Even with all these options sometimes I struggle looking for just the right color!


Day 29 - Listening

I listen to my iTunes while I walk Benny twice a day.  Sometimes I put it on shuffle:


and sometimes I start with the A's and work my way through the alphabet.  


I get a most unusual mix either way since I have a diverse collection.  The Scorpions and ACDC could be followed by Dean Martin or John Denver.  Who knows?

What are you listening to?  Have a favorite low carb recipe I should try?  What's in your bag?   






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!