Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

August Break - 2019 - Day 7 - Human

This is a difficult one.  I didn't just want to take a selfie since I do that all the time so it took me a while to come up with something.  Then I remembered that my girls and I went to the Backstreet Boys concert on Sunday and it was for their new album, DNA.  That makes me think of humans so here you go:


They may be getting older and they may not do as many dance moves as they used to but even this 64 year old had a good time listening to these guys. 


They had a really cool stage set up and at times were standing above us all on top of their projector set up.


Tons of cool backgrounds like this one which of course appeals to me a lot.


They did quite a few songs, some from the new album but most from the old ones and everyone was singing along. 


One of my favorites is called No Place.  It is a song about how they have been around the world and seen a lot of things but there is "no place like you" and it shows pictures of them and their families.  They are all married with children now and it was really cute to see their little kids.  


They took their bow after the main set and then drove the crowd wild coming back out with Sharks jerseys on.  



We may all have different DNA but we can all come together to sing and dance!


I know these three humans had a great time!  



Hope you are enjoying my takes on the #Augustbreak2019 prompts.  Not too late to hop on board if you want!  We've got some good ones coming up.  

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the prompt. Looks like you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, Wendy. It is fun being able to share this with my daughters.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!