Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2019

August Break - 2019 - Day 10 My Outfit - #SoCS - Where

Where I am most of the time is working from home so my outfit is my PJs and I'm pretty sure I don't want that out there in the Internet for all to see.  Here is one of my latest outfits that I can share:

My dog walking outfit, fanny pack with treats, leash with poop bags and a sparkly cap because that's how I roll.



Since I've been walking Benny twice a day it really makes me mad that some pet owners do not clean up after their animal children.  So many times I see poop just laying there and of course Benny needs to smell it all.  The ones that are off the side in the dirt are bad enough but occasionally I'll see some droppings just in the middle of the sidewalk.  What the heck?  If you can't be responsible for your pet's mess, don't have one!  No consideration for other people.  And that's my rant for the day. 



          



2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with staying in your pjs lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? I consider myself really lucky to be able to do that, although since we got Benny I am having to get dressed earlier than usual to take him out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!