Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

September Silliness - 2019 #SeeYouInSeptember - Pick One

You know I love a good challenge and my blogging friend, Melodye Shore, has come up with one called #SeeYouInSeptember, a month of show and tell.  I'm not giving up on the Pick One series though so let's see how clever I can be with combining them!




I am not going to worry about September 1 and 2 because this is a stress free zone and because I did similar ones last month.  Today's prompt is "Favorite Color." 

I have to say that my favorite color changes from time to time.  For a long time it was yellow.  Then I added orange. 

California Poppy

A card I made practicing some techniques

When it came time to paint the studio though, I went in a whole different direction.


Baby Blue Ocean drink 
Nautical




Maybe my love for the ocean is stronger right now. 

It is the beginning of the month so Linda has given us the Escapist Coloring Club link too.  I'm surprised I didn't submit an entry last month but here are mine for this month.  I am still working in the Alice In Wonderland coloring book.  I may not be able to eat the sweets but there's no carbs this way.  


Magic potion


So there you have the color themed post for today.  My Pick One for you is:  Color inside the lines or outside and why?  As you can probably tell, I'm a bit more inside than outside.   How about you?  Favorite color to use when coloring inside or outside?   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!