Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2019

September Silliness - 2019 - It's a Wrap

It's time for Stream of Consciousness Saturday and Linda's prompt is Wrap/Rap.  You know it is almost Christmas again (don't yell at me, I have no control over the passage of time) and there are a lot of people who give gift cards as presents because it is easy.  Truthfully sometimes a gift card is more welcome than a set of knitted socks would be.

I think that it is appropriate to give gift cards, but a lot of times you wonder how to wrap them.  I mean, everyone knows what a gift card looks like and while you could put it in an envelope with a card, why not make it a little more interesting? 

Here's a short video I did showing how I make these cute Slider Cards.  I think it elevates the gift card to a different level, don't you?  Plus, you get to see my smiling face :)




I am slowly adding stock to the Etsy site and have just listed a couple of the Christmas ones.  There will be more for other occasions coming soon so check back.  If you have a special request, send me a message on Etsy and I'll see what I can do!   

Gift card giving doesn't have to have such a bad rap with something like this! 

Your questions for today:

What do you think of "Janet in the Studio?"  I was thinking of starting all my videos like that.

Pick One:  Gift cards or knitted socks?  Happy Saturday all!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!