Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2019

September Silliness - 2019 - Cool Weather

Missed posting yesterday.  I stopped in the middle of the day to watch the Giants game and work in the studio so I lost track of time.  The #SeeYouInSeptember prompt was School Supplies and although I have no kids to buy school stuff for, Office Depot remains one of my favorite stores.  Pens and markers are my weakness and I love having lots of different points and colors. 




Just a few...

The #SeeYouInSeptember prompt for today is "Cool Weather."  The temperatures have dropped around here but I know that our Indian Summer will afford us some warmer days for the next month or two.  This is what I saw out our back door this morning.   


I have been wearing at least a long sleeved shirt or light sweater when I walk Benny in the mornings, especially since he is a sniffer and we make multiple prolonged stops so he can smell the ground.  We are also noticing increased activity since we live a few blocks from the local elementary school.  That takes some time too as he has to check everything out.  I swear our dog has a serious case of FOMO (fear of missing out)!      

Today's pick one is Gray or Blue skies and why?  I like blue skies but the mystery lover in me likes the gray cloudiness as well.  Tough call.  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!