Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Must Be May - 2019 - Stream of Consciousness Saturday

The prompt from Linda for this #SoCS is "Fall from the sky."  That's a pretty interesting prompt. 

I immediately thought that I'd like some money to "fall from the sky" and then I realized that when I get an Etsy order, it's like money that fell from the sky since the transaction is all "out there" on the internet. 

Finished product
Recent Etsy order



















Similarly, when the kids and I send money back and forth through Zelle, or when our Social Security checks get deposited it just suddenly appears in our bank accounts like magic.  So, I guess I do get money that falls from the sky.  Just wish sometimes it could be a bigger chunk falling.   

And that's my take on this week's Stream. 

     

2 comments:

  1. I often think that with the way money moves around and we see less and less of actual notes and coins why is there such disparity between the rich and the poor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Can't I just add an extra couple of zeros when I'm moving my money around? Who would know?

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!