Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2019

February Fling - 2019

Day 2 of Love Is In Da Blog is your most hated love song.  This one is easier.  I liked the movie The Bodyguard but I affirm this song drives me crazy. 





I Will Always Love You
If I
Should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go
But I know
I'll think of you every step of
the way
And I...
Will always
Love you, oohh
Will always
Love you
You
My darling you
Mmm-mm
Bittersweet
Memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So good-bye
Please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you
You need
And I...
Will always love you
I...
Will always love you
You, ooh
[Instrumental / Sax solo]
I hope
life treats you kind
And I hope
you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy
and happiness
But above all this
I wish you love
And I...
Will always love you
I...
Will always love you
[Repeat]
I, I will always love
You...
You
Darling I love you
I'll always
I'll always
Love
You.
Oooh
Ooohhh
Songwriters: Parton Dolly
I Will Always Love You lyrics © Velvet Apple Music, GREENHORN MUSIKVERLAG GMBH CO KG (obo Velver A)



It is sad that Whitney Houston died so young and her daughter's story is even sadder.  I have one of Whitney's last songs, Million Dollar Bill, on my phone as the ringtone for my hubby.  Short and sweet today.  Trying to do some catch up in something other than typing...like laundry - LOL  Which love song drives you crazy?





5 comments:

  1. I am rubbish when it comes to music so I'm enjoying your take on this challenge but it would be too hard for me lol. I actually like that song and I like the film too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like doing these challenges because it exposes me to music I hadn't heard before and reminds me of things that I had forgotten. Thanks for following along!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trouble with that song is, it was played to death on the airwaves and everybody got sick of it. Dolly’s version had more emotion, IMHO.“Muskrat Love” by The Captain & Tenille truly sucks, then there’s “Rock The Boat” by Hughes Corporation. Can’t stand those songs! “ShBoom ShBoom (Life Could Be A Dream)” by The Crew Cuts is number one on the hated song list. Yech! The oldies station I used to listen to had it in their rotation and I always switched the channel when it came on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Debbie! I saw your other comment too. I have the blog set to post on WordPress as well but I find it easier to compose on Blogger for some reason.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!