Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Amazing August

August is quickly coming to a close!  Can't believe it is the 28th already.

For my August Break photos, here's what I've been submitting:


8/21 - Today is...a good day for cleaning out my drawers.  Got rid of one bag full of clothes I no longer wear.


August 22 - Squares - Keeping my mind sharp.

August 23 - My face
August 24 - Three - My three children - all grown up now!
August 25 - Oranges...I'm a washi tape addict.

August 26 - Peaceful.  This is where we were married 32 years ago, Vista Point at Zephyr Cove, Nevada.  
August 27 - Little.  I love this little guy my husband picked up on one of our walks.

August 28 - I am...in my happy place when I'm in this room!

 Just three more days left in this month.  Even though I haven't done a separate blog post for each prompt, I am happy I have been able to at least find a picture a day.

Happy Sunday all!

1 comment:

  1. Fun seeing your responses to the August Break challenge Janet. And you being in your happy place makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!