Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Amazing August

August 20 - My how time flies when you're having fun!

I have been following along with the August Break prompts but I've just been posting a picture a day on the Facebook thread because, well, what can you say about red?  Here are some of the pictures I've used:

8/8 - Favorite taste:  Mint Chocolate Chip in all shapes and forms!
    
Favorite Taste


8/9 - Red



















8/10 - Yellow

8/11 - Green

8/12 - The Secret
8/13 - 6 o'clock -Time for Baseball!














                                                 

   8/14 - Love is - Friends and family walking the Golden Gate Bridge with me for my 60th birthday. 
8/15 - Unicorn


8/16 - Breathe   Yes, the Backstreet Boys!  Can't help it, love their harmony.

8/17 - Bedroom Window - Caught the almost full moon there.

8/18 - Five Years Ago:  We went to a lot of concerts that year.  Most memorable:

Sade

Met Ross Valory from Journey at the Bob Seger Concert

Heart sang Reign O're Me
And it started raining.  Magical!

8/19 - My Hands          
Hard at work on the keyboard most of the time.

8/20 - Clouds
Clouds covering the full moon

Now we are caught up for the moment.  Still a little over a week to go in this August Break adventure.  Some pretty interesting topics coming up.  Feel free to join in or follow along.

I am getting ready for my second attempt at Blog-Tember as well.  Just can't shut me up it seems!  Any of those prompts bring something special to your mind? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear.  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you posted these here Janet - it's great to see your responses to the prompts. I am totally mesmerized by your cloud photo - it's absolutely gorgeous in it's depth and mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deborah. I love that cloud shot also. It reminds me of all those English mysteries I read.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!