Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2020

Nifty November – 2020

I should have started my Nifty November series with this one yesterday so that it would actually be Thursday but I forgot about this door and I don’t like to bombard people with multiple posts in a day so even though it is Friday, here is my first entry into the Thursday Doors hosted by Norm. That was a mouthful, still with me?

I haven’t done a Thursday Door before because I didn’t think there were any interesting doors in our neighborhood and lately that’s the only place I’ve seen when I walk Benny. Then I started noticing something unusual:

Over the next couple of days this happened:

And finally, this:

Mind you, I never actually saw anyone painting it. I walk the dog twice a day and although we don’t go down this particular street every day, it is one of the ones that is in our usual trek because it is right down the block.

Who says garage doors have to be dull? Thanks, Norm, for letting me play along.



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2020/11/06/nifty-november-2020-2/

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet!

    I hope your smiles are growing bigger hour by hour, dear friend.

    Thanks for showing me this awesome garage door transformation. I have never seen anything like it, certainly not around my neighborhood. Whoever that phantom artist is, he or she did a great job. Perhaps other neighbors on the block will be inspired to have their garage doors turned into works of art.

    Have a super weekend and smile smile smile, dear friend Janet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by buddy. It was delightful to see this garage door transform. I am still holding my breath and crossing fingers but hopeful that we will know by the end of today!

      Delete
  2. Wow that door is amazing but strange that you never managed to spot the artist(s)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The first day I thought it was vandals who had just scribbled on the door but then I started to see it come together. Great Halloween mystery!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!