Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Juicy July - 2019 - Stream of Consciousness Saturday

Lovely Linda has given us the prompt of "chew/choo" for our #SoCS and a lot of people are talking about food and trains. 

My first thought was of Jimmy Choo shoes - don't ask me why.  I'm not a real shoe person so I thought I'd look at some pictures since I couldn't tell you the difference between a "Choo" shoe and a PayLess shoe.  Here are a couple I found:




Pretty sure that I could get some serious groceries to "chew" on with that kind of money and if I tried to walk in those I'd probably kill myself!  How about you?  Like Choo shoes or rather chew on a nice juicy steak? 




1 comment:

  1. Give me the steak anytime! lol. I only ever choose shoes for comfort these days. I usually get them from the same store which does half sizes and if I really like a pair I'm quite likely to buy the same again if they still have them when I've worn the first pair out.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!