Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Jots in June - 2018 #SoCS Cheers

Cheers to the end of June.  We've had a busy month here with our roommate moving out and our daughter moving back home and I'm looking forward to seeing what the next month will bring as we are heading off to Oregon to see the mother-in-law who has been under the weather lately.  Hope to bring her some cheer. 

Cheers also to me for my Sketchbook Project book which is now up to 254 visits and 2 favorites!  I also found out that it is going to be part of the mobile tour that goes into Toronto next month.  I've put the word out to any of my blogging/online friends who live in Toronto to go visit it and look for my book.  I know there will be many other books to choose from as well so it should be a fun thing to do.  I think I'll get a notice if someone looks at mine so that will be exciting. 

I would be remiss if I did not also mention that I am a Creative Memories consultant and they have a new product out which would be great to easily document your summer vacation plans.  It is called the "Be Happy" album and comes in a convenient drawstring bag with a bunch of cool stuff and ready made pages so all you have to do is jot down some memories and slap in some pictures of that vacation you are taking.  Lots of times people don't want to mess with making a "scrapbook" but this one is really easy.  I love the "cheery" colors too.  If you are interested, it will be available on July 2 to order. 

 

You can get more info on my Creative Memories website.   If there are any other kind of memory keeping things you need, Creative Memories has them too.  I will cheerily help you find what you are looking for :) just let me know. 

This has all been part of the Linda G. Hill's Stream of Consciousness Saturday which you can find the details about here and that is also where you can see contributions from other cheery people. 

Have a wonderful Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!