Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Jots in June - 2018 - Crafty work for Father's Day

Father's Day will be here before you know it so I've been busy adding some items to my Etsy shop:

A few cards:




And a mini-album for the sports enthusiast:



This is about 8 x 8 inches and it will stand on its own when opened.  


There is room to add a couple of pictures and write a note or two and in the back there is a pocket to add a gift card or tickets to see his favorite sports team.  I am in the process of making a similar one for the handyman, complete with tool belt and tools.

What do you think?  Visit the Etsy shop to see the rest of the things I have for Father's Day.  




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet - These are wonderful! I am sure that they will be a big hit on Father's Day. I greatly admire your skill and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sadly, no one bought one but that's okay, I'll keep trying!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!