Search This Blog

Monday, December 4, 2017

December Reflections - 2017 - Circles

What better way to answer this prompt than with a review of my 12 moon shots from this year.

January:             




February:



March:



April:



May:





June:




July:



August:



September:


October:



November:



December:



This is a practice that I have really enjoyed doing for the last couple of years and I think I will continue it.  I truly believe in the magic of the Universe and the full moon seems to be just the perfect time to speak to her (in my world the Universe is a she).

Day four in the December Reflections with Susannah Conway.  Not too late to join us!  What are your thoughts on the power of the Universe?  See any circles around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!