Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Jazzy January 2016

January 13 - Challenge Time

Here we go again with the challenges.  Last year I participated in a few of them...the April Love Challenge, the 2015 Reading Challenge, Sparkles, August Break and Blogtember to name a few.  I find I like the challenge of a challenge and it really makes my brain search to find different and unusual answers to the prompts since sometimes the questions are the same.

A few years ago I did a 365 picture project where I took a picture a day for the year and then put them in a journal.  It was very fun to try to capture something new every day.  It was also very difficult at times, if I was busy and didn't remember to take a picture.  

I didn't want to do a 365 project again just yet, but I did want to do something that would reflect this year.  I decided to take a selfie each month on the 10th of the month (my birthday is on the 10th of March so that's why I picked that day).  Here is mine for January, taken on our back porch:



I've marked the date in my calendar for the year to help me remember.  

I know I want to do something else, something crafty, but I haven't decided what yet.  I still have a few weeks left in the month so I have some time to think about it.  Maybe a card a month?  Maybe I'll try my hand at a video?  A collage?  So many thoughts!  Any requests?  

For now, here is a smile for you from Janet!  

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I may join you in this endeavor. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Deb. Would love to have you join me! Have a marvelous day!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!