Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Jazzy January - 2016

January 2 -

JAZZY - Adjective

1) of, resembling, or in the style of jazz
2) bright, colorful and showy

Synonyms:  funky, hip, vibrant, lively, spirited, bold, exciting, flamboyant, showy, gaudy, flashy, brightly-colored, striking, impactful, eye-catching, vivid.

Don't those words sound great to go along with my word of the year, Focus?


Vivid, eye-catching, brightly-colored.

A word to kick start this new year.

Lots of ideas swirling around in my mind, new things to try, adventures to undertake.  I'll be making my vision cards for the year this weekend and starting to focus on the most important ones.

In addition to the Reading Challenge, keeping up this blog is one of them.  I had 133 blog posts last year.  I'm gonna shoot for 216 in 2016.  I hope you'll come along on the journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!