Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

December Reflections - 2017

Here are my December Reflections for the past few days:

Day 8 - Green.  This is a sun dial that sits outside the local library.  I didn't want to just take a picture of some green leaves, too easy.

Day 9 was:  Biggest Change in 2017.  I had already written a post about going to work at Michaels and that's the biggest change for me in 2017.

Day 10 - Softness:  It is getting colder here so I'm heading to the scarf hangers.  I have a bunch and all are so soft, especially the green feathery one. 

Day 11 - I discovered that...I'm not sure what I've discovered.  I mean, I'm sure there is something but nothing hits me in the face like "Oh Wow!" 


Day 12 - Reflection - At the beginning of the year I make vision cards to help me keep my major goals in mind.  Now is the time where I reflect on each area to see what I have accomplished.  Then I'll make some more cards for next year.  This year the five areas were:  Clean and Organized Home, Travel and Adventure, Self-Love and care, My Crafty Life and Financial Stability. 

Okay, caught up to now.  Maybe something will come to me about the discovery thing.  How about you?  Any big discoveries this year?  Reflections?  Love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!