Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August Adventures - 365 Pictures

I am finding it so easy this month to get my pictures in for the 365 project.  I am sure it's because I have a prompt to work with every day thanks to Susannah Conway and the August Break.  I'm going to have to put my mind to it and look through past challenges and get some prompts ready for next month.  Here we go:

#226 - Vintage - I started an album of my family and then I found a lot more pictures to include.  I have to get with my mom and have her tell me who is in some of them and about what time they were taken.  I want to preserve these memories for my kids.  



#225 - I crave...A nice warm slice of blackberry pie.  Raspberry would work as well.  I may have to break down and get one otherwise I might start eating things I don't want just to compensate.  We all deserve a treat once in a while, right?

#224 - Love note -- I carry these in my wallet.  They are each well over 20 years old, the handwritten one is the oldest.  I wish I had put a date on it when I got it.  I've written about the Love Angel before.  I am very lucky to have such a romantic husband!   

#227 - Dragon - This program is taking away my transcription work.  I realize it is of value to people with disabilities and arthritis issues but for the doctors to do their own dictation is just not fair!  On the up side, since I am not spending all my time typing reports anymore, I have time to create and blog.  If I can start generating some income from that, life will be great!

#222 - Lavender - I love this desk caddy from Totally Tiffany.   It makes it so easy when I am in the middle of working on a project to put my things in the holders.  It keeps it easier to clean up after also since I can corral the scraps in there as well.  It will be good to use if I go away to do a crop too since space there is always limited. 

#228 - Favorite color - I like so many colors and color combinations.  Most of the time I gravitate to oranges but I loved the way these two came together on the wipe I used to clean some stamps.

And that's it for another week.  Can't believe it's the middle of August already!  What do you think of my pictures?  What's your favorite color?  Anybody need a transcriptionist? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!