Search This Blog

Monday, August 7, 2017

August Adventures - Crafting time

I've had this idea floating around in my head to try and branch out with my crafting endeavors and we have a couple of local businesses that rent space for birthday parties in their stores.  One is called Busy Bakers.  They sell baking supplies and offer classes in addition to having birthday parties.  My idea was to offer to make a mini-album that could be sold in conjunction with the parties.  Everyone takes pictures at those events, right?  Here is a prototype of the type of thing I could make.  


The cover could be personalized and the colors could be changed.


The inside has spots for pictures and pockets for notes.


I can also add pages if needed.



I just need to figure out pricing and then I'm going to contact the shop owner and see if she is interested.  

In the same general concept, I also made a set of gift card holders in the shape of a cake.


Each one has a matching envelope and a small tag in the spot where the gift card fits.  



These are already on sale in my Etsy shop.  I have a few other shapes I'm going to try as well.  Giving gift cards has become such an easy, popular thing to do and it is nice (I think) to have a cute holder to put them in instead of just putting them in an envelope.  Don't you agree? 

I am going to be participating in some craft fairs around the holiday season so I need to add to my inventory.  What do you think of these so far?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!