Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Suddenly it’s September – 2020

Quick public service announcement:

I am not sure if you know but I am a Creative Memories Consultant and there is a free shipping promotion going on from now until Friday. Usually you can’t get free shipping unless you spend $250 but for now it is only $80. That’s a big deal. My site is here:

https://www.creativememories.com/cm/scr4pl80

I’ve shown some of the cards I’ve made using the kits they sell

And a video to show how easy it is to put together the card kits.

And they also have albums, papers and all kinds of other scrapbooking tools. If you have been looking through your old photos during the shelter in place time we’ve had or are looking for something new to spend your time on, check out the site. I’d be happy to answer any questions or help get you started!



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2020/09/09/suddenly-its-september-2020-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!