Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

November Novelties - 2019 - I'm a YouTube star!

Got this message yesterday:

You can't tell from the screen shot but the little specks of color were floating up and down like someone throwing confetti. 

I have 17 subscribers!  It is a far cry from the 1000 I need and the 5.083 watch hours don't quite make the required 4000 hours that are necessary for me to start making any money off of my YouTube channel BUT it's a start and getting this little pop-up was kind of exciting.

There are 37 videos on my channel and most are songs taken from the concerts we go to.  There are a few miscellaneous ones like fireworks on 4th of July and the Holiday Train that comes by every year but I also have 4 up that have to do with crafting. 

Now if everyone reading this post will head over to my YouTube channel and subscribe, watch a video or two and give me some thumbs up or comments on there, maybe I can make it to 20 subscribers and 310 minutes.  Waddya' say?  Help a girl out.  (No pressure really!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!