Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2019

June in Janet's World - #SoCS - Escapist Coloring Club

Hey all!  We've transitioned to summer.  I love the warm weather but ours has been in the 80's and 90's which is too hot for my poor hubby.  We got an evaporation fan but of course as soon as we did the temperatures dropped.  Go figure.

The prompt for today's Stream of Consciousness Saturday is "leaves."  Before June "leaves" us, I thought I should post my entries to the Escapist Coloring Club.    Linda, whatever would I blog about if you weren't so good at organizing these?






Most of the time I use markers to color with.  Sometimes I outline first with the markers and then color the inside with colored pencils.  For these two I used metallic gel pens.  I have to be careful to let the ink dry before putting my hand over that part or the ink gets all over and smudges.  The pictures don't show it well but they have a metallic sheen to them. 






























Lots of "leaves" in all my coloring.  I like to two-tone them too.  I'm making these to use as backgrounds in cards and things.  I am getting quite a collection though so maybe I better stop coloring and do some card making!  Happy Saturday all.       


1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!