Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Oh My! Now It’s October…

I just can’t make this time move slower, can I? October is here and I’m not getting any closer to my goals it seems. Anybody else having that problem? Maybe it’s because our Giants are in the playoffs so I’m still consumed with baseball. I don’t usually follow other teams much but now I am watching all the postseason games to see who we might face next. It is nerve wracking sometimes. We made it to the game before they clinched the West. Look at all the boats out in McCovey Cove waiting for a home run to come. Yes we do have a woman coach on our team, the first in MLB!

Our first job is to put a lid on the dreaded Dodger’s season! Not going to be easy but I have faith in my guys. Thanks to Linda for the #SoCS prompt of “lid.” Have a great weekend all.



from WordPress https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/10/09/oh-my-now-its-october/

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet!

    It's good to see a report from you, dear friend! I'm happy to learn that your Giants are doing so well this season, to your and your hubby's delight, and that they have the first woman coach in MLB. That's a beautiful shot of the boats in the cove outside the stadium. I assume you saw that awful story about the mother and child who recently fell to their deaths under suspicious circumstances at the San Diego ball park. I haven't read anything further about the case, have you? So the Dodgers are the Giants' primary concern at the moment? I hope your guys prevail. I'm so glad you are getting out there in the fresh air and sunshine and doing the things you love to do.

    Take care of yourself and my buddy Benny and enjoy the rest of your weekend, dear friend Janet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my friend. We actually went to 3 of the last 6 games, the most in a row we've ever done, thanks to our 415 seats. I am on pins and needles during the games. I've also been trying to get some stuff done in the studio, organizing and making new things for the upcoming holidays so those things take priority over posting on my blog. I also got some typing in last week, which is very welcome. I'll be by later to check your latest post! Have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  2. Glad that you're enjoying the Giants. While reaching our goals is important, having fun and enjoying things we're passionate about is important too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie. I agree about having fun, especially after the year and a half we just had.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!