Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Awe-Inspiring August - 2018 #Augustbreak2018

It is August.  Where is this year going?  Doesn't everyone say that?  I don't remember ever thinking that the year is taking too long. 

It doesn't always occur to me that august is also an adjective.  It means respected, impressive, esteemed, awe-inspiring.  I'm going to set my sights on making it an awe-inspiring month.  To help with that, once again I will be participating in Susannah Conway's August Break.  This is the month where she gives us prompts to use as we see fit in our creative endeavors.  Today's prompt is "Morning Light."  When I first got up this morning the sky was cloudy and I didn't think I was going to be able to get a picture of the morning light and then this happened:























This is one of my favorite morning lights!  After a few cups of coffee I looked out the back door and saw this:



That's kind of awe-inspiring isn't it?  Another day to do great things.  

If you want to join along, here are the prompts.  



She's got some good ones again this year.  I've been participating in the challenge for a few years now and it's been interesting each time to see what everyone comes up with.  So many different interpretations of the same thing.  What are you going to do to make August awe-inspiring?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!