Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2017

In Tune With June - Another Mystery Blogger Award!

Interestingly, I was nominated for another Mystery Blogger Award!  Since I have already participated once (read that here) I decided not to go ahead and do the full list of requirements, but I will answer the questions posed by the person who nominated me, Miss Andi.

Miss Andi is one of the bloggers I ran into during the A to Z challenge.  She talked about living courageously, something we all need to do!

Miss Andi asked the following questions:

1.  Why do you blog?  Do you have any specific goals?  Have you reached any yet?

  • I blog because I think I secretly want to be a writer.  Or maybe I just like to talk and no one around me listens?  Originally I started blogging hoping to get some increased traffic to my Etsy site.  That is still one of my goals.  Also, I'd love to be able to supplement my income by making some money blogging.  That is something I am investigating now, since my transcription business is diminishing.
2.  Are you planning/dreaming about writing a book?
  • When I was younger I used to write stories all the time.  I even submitted one to a magazine once.  Unfortunately, they did not accept it but at least I tried.  I don't know about writing a whole book, but see question #1 about making money blogging!
3.  Who is your favorite writer/blogger?

My Agatha Christie Collection
  • My favorite writer has to be Agatha Christie.  I fell in love with her mystery stories at a young age.  As far as bloggers, I ran into quite a few good ones during the A to Z.  See my list in my reflection post.
4.  Do you think blogging will stick around in the era of podcasts, videos, Snapchat, etc?
  • In my opinion, yes.  There are people who are a bit technically challenged who may be able to master typing a blog post but not uploading a video or people who would prefer not to show themselves in front of a camera.  (Naming no names and admitting nothing!)
5.  What do you consider the bravest thing you've ever done?
  • That is a really tough question.  I moved out on my own at age 21.  I had three children without anesthesia of any kind.  I started my own transcription/secretarial service 16 years ago.  I have participated in a couple of craft fairs to try to sell the cards and things I make.  All of those things took a lot of courage (at least to me).  
+1.  If you could be an animal for a day, what would you choose and why?
  • Definitely a cat.  I watch our cat lay around in the sun all day and do nothing and it just looks so inviting.  Not a care in the world!  



So, there are the answers to the questions posed by Miss Andi, another deserving Mystery Blogger Award winner :)

How about you?  What animal would you like to be for a day?  Done anything that took a lot of courage?  Love to hear from you!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!