Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Man, It's May

Some of the things I've been working on since completing the A to Z Challenge last month have been:

Making some cards for my Etsy Shop:  I made and listed 8 new cards, from Happy Birthday to Thanks, Love and Friendship cards.  All come with matching envelopes.









I've been keeping up with my 365 pictures too.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Everyone knows about my love of the moon.  Full moon is tomorrow night!


Started Book #9 in my Reading Challenge.  I have taken a couple of online classes with Susannah Conway but had not read her book.  It is great.


This is what the inside of the 365 picture album looks like.  I am adding a bit of a story to each one along with some page decorations.


This cute cactus village is in the yard of a neighbor's house.  I want to do something like this in our yard.  No maintenance and so cute with lots of little houses and other statues.


A reminder that dreaming to the moon is not going to completely get me where I want to go.  I have to do some of the work myself!


And the last big project is to take the book I read on Al Jolson and turn it into a junk journal to hold all my favorite quotes.  I am really excited about how it is turning out so far:

I took out some pages from the book to make it easier to add my collection of papers and things.


This is where I inserted the junk journal that I started making in March.


I added this woman walking down the hallway in this picture.


There is room here for me to write my favorite quotes.


I used the title of the chapter on this page, "There's a rainbow 'round the corner" and then painted a rainbow on the top with watercolor crayons.


This is the inside back cover with a pocket to add cards and things.  


So, that plus doing my regular work has kept me pretty busy.  I think I'll take a little break now and work on one of the letters I had to skip in my concert album.  

What do you think of my projects?  Got anything you are spending your time on now that the A to Z is over?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!