Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Fabulous February -2020 - I Wish

Up and out of the house early this morning to take my son to an appointment and while I was in the waiting room, I thought I'd check my emails.  I get so many because I have about 4 email addresses to help keep things separate.  Anyway, I saw this:



Now, the ones from DT I would have deleted as spam immediately anyway but after I took this screenshot, Tom Cruise, Kirk Douglas, Burt Lancaster and Jacob Marley also stopped by my blog to leave me comments!  These were on my Blogger site and unfortunately Blogger is not as efficient as WordPress at weeding out these crazy people.  It was too hard for me to navigate on my phone so I had to wait until I got home to handle this mess.

I mean, I know I write very insightful and interesting blog posts but I'm pretty sure that Leo, Tom and Bruce have other things to do, not to mention that Burt Lancaster is dead and Winnie the Pooh and Jacob Marley are fictional characters.  Somebody has too much time on their hands and just what do they expect to gain from this?  They have to know that the comments are going to be marked as spam and deleted don't they? 

Does this ever happen to you?  What do you do about it? 

   

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!