Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Spectacular September - 2015

September 28 -- Blog-Tember -- A day in the life...

I've missed another couple of days here but I am pretty proud of how many I have managed to accomplish.  This weekend was spent recovering from the ACDC concert (I found out I am too old to stand for 5 hours on the field fighting the crowd), and getting the house back in order after our little vacation.

Today, however, was a very typical day for me.  It started at 6 AM with the first alarm going off.  I have found that since I have the capabilities to set two alarms, I do that rather than use the snooze feature.  I set the second alarm for 1/2 an hour later and then I get up.

Coffee, coffee, coffee comes immediately after going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.  I have been lucky enough lately that my dear husband gets it started for me!




Then comes sitting at my desk and checking emails and catching up on any important news happenings from overnight, followed by work.  Yes, most of the time I am still in my pajamas until about 1 PM when I take a break and take a shower and get dressed.  One of the perks of working from home.  (No, I'm not in my pjs in this picture and my desk is not usually this neat but you get the idea)!  



Next comes a trip in the car delivering any work that I have finished.  I have anywhere from one to three stops, depending on the day of the week and how many doctor's offices I have to visit.



Once I get home it is either some more work or starting to cook, depending on what time it is and what we have decided to have for dinner.

After dinner it is TV watching, right now the Giants but soon baseball will be over so then I don't know what I'm going to do.  While I watch whatever, I am usually working on something, either in my craft room or on the couch crocheting.

About 10:30 or 11 PM it is time to call it a night and then I will go to bed and read for a bit, depending on how tired I am.  Sometimes I only get a few pages read before I find myself falling asleep.  

That's my typical day.  What about you?  Be sure to visit the other Blog-tember peeps to see what their day is like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment