Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Spectacular September - 2015

September 20 - Blog-Tember Question..."What is your guilty pleasure?"

I must confess I do have a few guilty pleasures...

Scrapbooking supplies, especially pretty paper and wash tape!  I know I have way more than I need but the colors and patterns just call to me!


Pretty paper
Washi tape
























Bob Seger



Concerts, and getting seating as close as I can, is also a guilty pleasure.  I LOVE being able to sit in the front section.





Scrapbooking magazines









And I have to include books and scrapbooking magazines.  So many good ideas to try!
I guess I could have worse guilty pleasures.  What about you? Anything you need to hide before you bring it in the house?  Love to hear about it.  Be sure to check the other Blog-Tember players!


No comments:

Post a Comment