Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Spectacular September - 2015

September 15 - Blog-tember prompt - "What's in your bag?"

I have lots of bags, as in purses.  I like to match my outfit as much as I can and sometimes I need a bigger purse than others.  Sometimes I need a bag with a secret pocket so I can sneak a camera into a concert!  SHHH



This is the one I am using right now.  It has my wallet, a notebook, my glasses and a pen.  My phone is in there also, when I'm not using it to take pictures.  I also keep a few of my business cards and, because our state now makes us bring our own bags to the store or charges us a quarter for a bag, I have the re-usable, fold up bag I got at Parent's Day at Sonoma State.



Sometimes I just bring my wallet, which has a spot to slip my phone in and also has a strap that I can put over my shoulder.  That's what I use most of the time if I am just making deliveries for work.  It is just an in and out of the car thing.



These are the grocery bags in the back of my car after a $400 grocery shopping trip!  Those are few and far between now that it is just my husband and I at home most of the time.

What about you?  Do you have a go-to bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment