Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

Spectacular September - 2015

September 11 - Blog-tember question of the day...

"It's a Friday night and you decide to stay in.  What do you do?"

First of all, it is September 11 so like most Americans I spend some time in remembrance of the tragic events of 14 years ago.  Being so close to the airport, it was a very unusual and slightly unsettling feeling without the airplanes going overhead all day at that time.  Today we flew our flag at half mast.




But, on a happier note, this Friday night I am immersed in card making because I am going to be having a table at a craft fair next month and I need to increase the inventory.  These are a few of the ones I am working on:





And of course I have the Giant's game on.  Hubs just ordered a pizza so I don't even have to worry about cooking.  

I am at the stage of life now where this kind of night is just about perfect.  What about you?  What's your stay at home Friday night like?  Click the link at the top of the page or the image at the side and see what other Blog-tember peeps are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment