Bucket list, as in "list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket." I suppose the smart thing to do would be to make a long list so as to prolong the "kicking" of it. One of my favorite quotes is, "God put me on this earth to accomplish certain things. Right now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!"
Even though I am a routine list-maker, I have never really sat down and made a bucket list. These are a few things I have in my mind that I would like to do someday in no particular order:
- Go to Disneyland during the holiday season. I have been to California many times but never during the holidays.
- See a baseball game at every major league baseball park. I have three so far, Oakland, Anaheim and San Francisco.
- Visit Cooperstown and the baseball Hall of Fame.
- Tour the White House.
- Visit every state in the United States. I have California, Oregon, Nevada and Alaska.
- Have a house in the country, but not too far from necessary amenities.
- Own a scrapbook store. My husband thinks I have one already with all the supplies I have in my room and I tease my niece about going shopping in my store if she needs something but I mean a real store where I can host crops and classes and let people come and work on their projects. We used to have one in our town but it didn't last. Maybe because a lot of people have gone to digital scrapping but I'm one of the old fashioned types.
- Meet Stevie Nicks. She is my idol. That's all I can think of right now. Most of them are not too far out there and I might actually get them crossed off. How about you, got any things you need to get accomplished?