Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

2015 - Reading Challenge - Book 15

"Friendly Fire" was pretty interesting.  It is the true, unfortunate story of a young man who was killed in Vietnam by American fire which, according to the book, was not an unusual occurrence.  So sad.  I can see how the boy's parents could want to know "all the answers" and try to find someone responsible for their son's death.

On to Book 15 now, "The Only Way I Know," by Cal Ripkin, Jr.  I am using it to fill my "memoir" category.







Cal Ripkin, Jr.



I think I chose this book to read now because baseball season is coming to an end and I want to keep experiencing it as long as I can.  Also, it may be a quick read so I can get a few more books read before the end of the year!  

What are you reading now?





No comments:

Post a Comment