Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Amazing August - 2015

August 2 --

In "August Break" the prompt was "air."  This is my take:



We were in Reno for our 30th wedding anniversary last year and we went for a walk.  I stepped over this air vent and did my Marilyn Monroe impression.  I didn't realize until I was posting this picture that the back of my skirt is actually up pretty high and anyone behind me got a pretty good eye full.  Yikes!  Good thing I always have on nice underwear when I travel!  We had a great time and although we didn't win any big money, we didn't lose it all either.

In "Sparkles" the prompt is from Andrea Schroeder. at Creative Dream Incubator.  (I love that name).  She challenges us to "Sparkle on the inside."  She says,"  Imagine that there are sparkles all around you.  Each sparkle is a little burst of inspiration and creative energy.  And each time you breathe in, you are breathing in these magical sparkles."  This is what I think of:



Of course what I could be breathing in is the sulfur, but I'd like to think that I am actually getting filled with creative energy.  I know that I get real pleasure when I am making something new and sometimes I have so many ideas floating around in my head it feels like all those pops going off.

What about you?  What is your take on the Air and Sparkle on the inside prompts?  Love to hear it.  Leave me a comment below!  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's pretty funny about the vent. In hindsight, that is. (Pun not intended.)

    I wasn't aware of that second challenge...I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melodye! Yes, check out Sparkles. It's going to be a fun one.

      Delete