Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

July's Journeys - 2015

July 3 - Well, it's been almost a whole month since I added anything here!  I guess it is true what they say about time flying, too bad I wasn't having much fun as it passed me by!

July 1 was the full moon.  I took this picture with the camera I got for Christmas.  Not bad, huh?



Given that half a year has gone by and in celebration of the full moon, I took a look at the vision cards I made in January to see what progress, if any, I was able to make:

Home 

Health

Crafty

Finances
As far as our home goes, we did get a new fence and had the back yard cleaned out.  We put up a new gate and some gravel in a path on the side of the house.







With my crafty business I did make a new Etsy shop for my husband to sell his collectibles and that way the only things in my shop are created by me.  I have made a couple of sales but I need to do more!  I participated in April Love and blogged every day in that month.



Financially, we have a plan in place for retirement and are paying down credit card debt to be able to live more comfortably.

My healthy eating and exercise is the area I have focused on the least.  I started out the year really well but in May hubby's sciatica got out of control and I have been dealing with that.  Not an excuse for not taking care of myself but that's been my pattern in the past.  Fortunately we think he is on the upswing and I went to the gym a couple times last week and plan to get back into that and my Hungry Girl eating plan too.

Coming up this month is a short trip to Southern California for my husband's family reunion.  (One of July's Journey's).  Also, starting Monday I am participating in the Inner Excavate-Along with Liz Lamoreux.  I expect that will be a really fun journey!  I hope you will follow along with me!



So, how has your six months been?  Still accomplishing your goals from January?


























1 comment:

  1. Oooh that's a fabulous photo of the moon Janet! It looks like it was taken through a telescope.

    What a great thing to do - to return to your vision boards and take stock. You've got some great things to celebrate and it's nice to have the reminder of what you need to re-commit to if it's still something you want.

    Wishing you a fabulous rest of the year where all your visions and wishes unfold perfectly with ease and grace!

    ReplyDelete