Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2015

May Musings - 2015

May 8 -- The prompt from our little group of extended April Love was "play."  I have been looking to add more fun and play in my life lately.  It's one of the reasons I joined the April Love group in the first place.

I was taking a walk around our block a couple years ago and found this art work on the sidewalk:



I reminded me of when I was little and used to draw hopscotches in front of our house.  I'd play for hours with the kids in the neighborhood.  We also used to ride on these:


These horses were in front of a local children's clothing store and, although the store has changed hands, the horses remain.  I even let my kids ride on them!

Nowadays, my toys are a little different:


This is a grab bag stash of scrapbooking supplies I got.  I love ordering the "Mystery Box" that some companies put together of their overstock.  Never know what you'll get!


This is where I go to play with my toys now!  Spending all day with my friends scrapbooking is a great play date!  

What about you?  What does play make you think of?




No comments:

Post a Comment