Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2015

May Musings - 2015

May 11 -- April Love extended group prompt..."On my plate..."

One might think of food for this prompt but "on my plate" at the moment is:






Dealing with hubby and the recent exacerbation of his sciatica, requiring two ER visits, medication, picking out a cane, calling for doctor's appointments, dealing with Workers' Comp insurance company, etc., and all the things that go along with taking care of someone who can't really walk well. 

PLUS:



My work, transcription.  These are just the physical charts, there is more that is sent via email.  It is good that I have work to do.  Sometimes there is not very much and that scares me because that is our main source of income. I am grateful for lots of work.  

BUT:





I am also working on a new mini-album for Father's Day to sell on my Etsy site.  I have lots of things for Mother's Day and not much for dads.  I love doing crafting and this is definitely a stress release for me.  However, dear daughter is coming home from college for the summer TOMORROW and wants her room back so I need to finish this book and organize my scrapbooking station to give her some space!

SO:



Even though it's not the best thing, what's on my plate (paper napkin) is peanut butter toast at noon because I waited too long to cook something for myself for breakfast and I am starving.  I will eat this while I work.  

Pretty full plate, don't you think?  I know hubby will eventually get better and our son helps a lot but some days it just seems like the pile of stuff to do never gets any shorter.  Ever have periods like that?  Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment