Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2015

April Love - 2015

April 23 - When I was small

When I was small we lived in the middle of the block in a great neighborhood.  Down the street lived one aunt and uncle and at the other end of the block lived another aunt and uncle.  Lots of times I would hop in my car...


...and take a drive up or down to visit.  I don't know if my mom ever called the aunts or if the aunts called her to tell her that I arrived safely.  In those days and in that area, you never thought about things like kidnapping or anything bad happening.  (I think, looking closely at my left hand, I am honking the horn and yelling at people to move out of the way!)

When I was really little, before I could drive...



My sisters used to ask me to "make funny face."  That's what this is.  What a weirdo!  

That's my "When I was small."  What about when you were small?

No comments:

Post a Comment