Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Love - 2015

April 2 - Favorite Flower

Following along with the April Love group, our prompt today is:  Favorite Flowers:

I used to say that yellow roses were my favorite flower and while I still do like them a lot, my tastes have changed and now my favorite flower is the California poppy.  I love the orange color and the fact that they close at night as if to rest themselves for the day ahead, their form of self-care?



There is, however, something that draws me to these vibrant - if artificially colored - flowers.







By far, my MOST favorite flowers are the ones given to me by the ones I love:














What is/are your favorite flower(s)? Please feel free to leave me a comment.  I love hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. While I would truly be hard pressed to name a favorite flower - I love them all! - poppy is definitely a contender. They're just so cheerful and languid at the same time, and I love your comment them resting. Perfect self-care indeed. May you always have lots of flowers around you to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete