Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2015

April Love - 2015

April 16 -- 10 years ago.

I had a hard time finding a picture for this one.  2005 was a year before I started using a digital camera and downloading pictures to my computer.  I do have some pictures from that year and, being the organized person that I am, I was able to find them, but I took no pictures until July 2005 and then only took a few.  The next batch of pictures I have is from Halloween and then Christmas 2005.  I do have my calendar from then, I save all my calendars.


I can see by looking through the year that I did a lot of driving as my son was playing golf in high school and since I worked from home I was the "golf mom" who took the high school golf team to their practices around the Bay Area.  My daughter had softball on the weekends and I worked a lot (that's a good thing since I was just in my fourth year of working from home)!   

As I go through the rest of the year I see that two of our friends got married and I reconnected with some high school friends that I had not seen in a long time.  We had a girls night out and went to see Menopause, The Musical in San Francisco.  It was a really fun night and fortunately I've been able to keep in touch with them.  


 

Other than that, and the fact that I turned 50 in March of 2005, not too much interesting happened in our little corner of the world.  How about you?  Where were you 10 years ago?

2 comments:

  1. Based on your calendar, it looks like 50 was a busy year for you. Isn't it funny how we forget a world without smart phones, digital photos, and instant Internet access? Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Self love is a continual journey. Glad we are on it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a journey and one I didn't even know I needed to take until recently! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete