Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge - Book 5

I finished "Tales of the Beedle Bard."  It took longer than I thought and I really didn't care for it that much.  I guess fairy tales from the wizard world aren't my thing.

The next book I've chosen (again in hopes of catching up since we are in week 6!) is the book I won from the Scrap Time contest, "Gossamer Ghost" by Laura Childs.  Combining two of my favorite things, scrapbooking and mysteries!  Can't get much better than that.  Thanks again, Christine Urias!




I have read a few of her books before and enjoyed them.  They are set in New Orleans and each book has some scrapbooking tips and recipes from the local cuisine.

I'm counting this one as my mystery book.  How are you doing on your challenge?  Leave me a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment