Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015

Happy New Year!

My word of the year for 2014 was "COURAGE."  It was definitely something I needed to use all year long...Courage in saying good-bye to our daughter as she went off to college...


Courage dealing with a broken bone in my knee and having to use a brace and crutches for six weeks...


Courage in joining a local Etsy Team (Bay Area Peninsula Artists) and meeting with other artists in the area.  Do I have the nerve to call myself an artist?

Those were just a few examples of how my word of the year ran through my year.

After thinking about what I want in my life for 2015, I've decided that my word for the year is going to be "CHANGE."  Now that I know I have courage, I am looking forward to making some definite changes in my business, personally and around our house.  It is very exciting and I can't wait.

Have you picked a word of the year?  I'd love to hear what it is and why you picked it!  Here's to a great year ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment