Search This Blog

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Vision Cards

I decided to take Jamie Ridler's Vision Card Workshop and made my three vision cards for this year.  

This first one is about getting healthy.  Eating right, focusing my attention on meal planning and making healthy choices.  I am having issues with my knee and will eventually need a knee replacement but I need to lose weight first.  It is a plan that will benefit the whole family.

I really want to focus attention on my crafting and trying to earn some additional income doing something that I love.  I know it is possible, I just need to take the initiative to get my stuff out there.

Last but not least is our house.  We have lived here for almost 18 years and it is in need of some definite TLC.  A new roof, absolutely need a paint job and a new fence in the backyard.  I love this house and I know that it can be made better with just a little attention.

So, there are my three vision cards.  I keep them in my daily planner so I can look at them often.  I believe in the power of positive thinking.  Thank you,  Jamie Ridler!  You can make your own vision cards with her guidance by checking out her website at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment