Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 - 365 Jots

1/5/14 - Jot #5

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."  Confucius



In this extremely fast-paced world we live in where everyone wants instant gratification, it is difficult to accept that some things take time.  I would love to wake up tomorrow morning and be 50 pounds thinner but I know that is not going to happen, especially if I am not eating the right foods, etc. 

I would love to sell 10 more mini-albums or cards this week but I know if I don't make new cards or albums that is not going to happen.  If I keep my mind focused on these goals and make at least one small step toward each one, I should definitely be closer to reaching them by year's end. 

Happy Sunday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment