Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Fabulous February --2020 - SoCS Choices

Here we are at February.  Linda's Stream of Consciousness prompt for us today is "Choices" and she tells us to talk about the subject of small, uneventful choices.

Just so happens I finished reading "Pride and Prejudice" last night and so today I have the small, uneventful choice of picking my next book.  I did get to scratch off one of the books on my chart with P & P so I was happy about that. 



I have a lot choices for the next book to read going through the PopSugar Challenge and looking at others to scratch off.  I went with:


My husband got this for me for Christmas.  I'm using it to fill the category of "a book with a character with a vision impairment or enhancement," since one of the really identifiable things about Elton is his glasses.  It's not on the scratch off chart but if I choose a book that is on one or the other, I'll be satisfied. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a very specific category! Hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some of the categories are going to be tricky I think but that's what makes it fun.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!