Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2019

December Reflections - 2019

The good news is I have a lot more transcription lately and I am busy in the studio getting ready for one more show this weekend.  The bad news is that I am not having time to post here daily.  I am keeping up pretty much with the December Reflection posts on Instagram so if you don't follow me there, you should! 

For December 2 the prompt was Sparkle.  I used a sampling of my bling-bling.  I use these treasures on all kinds of projects. 





Day 3 was Best day of 2019.  I've had a lot of really great days but I guess one of the most interesting ones was the day we picked out our Benny.  This is a picture my hubby took of him recently when they went to the park.  Isn't he cute?




Day 4 was white and I didn't post anything but I guess I could say, "See above."

Today is Favorite book of 2019.  I've read 32 books so far and I have to say that the books on Freddie Mercury and Phil Collins were the at the top of the list. 






Also the books from my friend, James J. Cudney.  Kind of special saying I know the author! 






 I am @scr4pl80 (stands for scrap lady) on Instagram if you want to follow me there.  #decemberreflections2019 is the tag.   Tomorrow is Angel.  Maybe I'll take a selfie 😂


4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the posts and yeah this month gets busy. Good luck with the show this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I didn't do as well as I have at other shows but it was fun anyway.

      Delete
  2. Hi Janet - you're very brave trying to post daily - I'm pushing it uphill to post a couple of times a week! Next year I'm going to aim for three posts a week seeing I have more time these days. I also need to figure out if there's anything I can do to work from home - I just wish I was arty or something, but unfortunately I'm a left brainer so no Etsy store in my future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leanne. As you can see I'm not really making my daily goal. Working from home has been the best thing. While transcription is not a job I would suggest anymore, I do believe it's worth investigating something in your skill set, especially if you are not under pressure for immediate hire. Let the Universe know what you're looking for and she just may find it for you!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!