Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

December Reflections - 2019 - Word of the Year

Every year for the last 6 years I've chosen a Word of the Year to guide me.

2014 - Courage

2015 - Change

2016 - Focus

2017 - Believe

2018 - Create

2019 - Dance

For 2020 I've chosen "Drive."  Here is the picture I'm using to visualize it.  It is from the little scrapbook I made for my sister when I taught her to drive.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'You're re the driver of your own life. Don't let anyone take your seat.'


I also put a phrase in a locket that I wear so I have a reminder all the time.

Follow One Course Until Successful

Believe in what you feel inside and give your dreams the wings to fly.

I may use the same phrase as under the picture of the car, above, or find another one to put in the locket this year.

If you are interested in choosing a word for the year, I recommend the "Find Your Word" free course from Susannah Conway.  She will send a short email each day for 5 days to help you find "your" word.  It is surprising how often the word comes up during the year, even when I am not particularly thinking about it.  Try it and see!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!