Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2019

September Silliness - 2019 - #SLS Shirt

Today's Song Lyric Sunday prompt from Jim is Clothing/Hat/Pants/Scarf/Shirt/Shoes/Tie and I'm going with a Keith Urban tune, You Look Good In My Shirt:


When you walked up behind me and covered my eyes
And whispered in my ear, guess who
I rattled off names like I really didn't know
But all along I knew it was you
And, the longer we talked, the more we laughed
And wondered why we didn't last
It had been a long time, but later last night
Baby, we caught up real fast
And maybe it's a little too early
To know if this is gonna work
All I know is you're sure looking
Good in my shirt
That's right
You look good in my shirt
Well now I'm not saying that we solved overnight
Every way that we went wrong
Oh, but what I'm seeing I'd sure love seeing
Every morning from now on
And maybe it's a little too early
To know if this is gonna work
All I know is you're sure looking
Good in my shirt
c'mon now
Aww that's right
Oh you look so fine
And maybe it's a little too early
To know if this is gonna work
All I know is you're sure looking
Good in my shirt
And maybe it's a little too early
To know if this is gonna work
All I know is you're sure looking
Good in my shirt
You look good in my shirt
You look good in my shirt
Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Tony Martin / Tom Shapiro / Mark Nesler
You Look Good in My Shirt lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Walt Disney Music Company



I usually try to feature artists I have seen so I have pictures to share and this week I do have some pictures, but not of Keith Urban. 

You may remember the most recent Sketchbook I did for the Sketchbook Project.  It is on tour in California right now and happened to be in San Francisco so my daughter and I went to check it out.  At the San Francisco Center for the Book they were having a little printing festival and the Sketchbook Road Tour had a booth. 



All the sketchbooks from California artists that were submitted on time were in the mobile library that is going through this state (and others).  I gave my name and they were able to find my book!  How cool is that?  


I even got an official artist pin!  


While we were there we looked at some of the other books and it was very interesting to see different concepts.  I definitely got some good ideas for next time.  We took a picture of the backs of the books so I can go online and tell the artists I enjoyed looking at them.  

I saw these shirts and had to get one! 




Cool, don't you think?  

And now for the Pick One:  For #SLS:  Country Music or Rock and Roll?  

Although there are a few country songs/artists that I enjoy, for the most part I gotta have rock and roll.  What about you? 

Have a great rest of your weekend!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!