Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2019

August Break - 2019 Day 1 Morning Light

Day One prompt of August Break, organized by Susannah Conway, is Morning Light.

Here is the morning light seen through our bedroom window at about 7:30 AM.  The first one is unfiltered.


Black and white or Noir version is kinda cool too I think.  This is the one I used on Instagram.  #augustbreak2019



Here are the prompts for the rest of the month if you want to follow along!  


Looking forward to seeing what other people share. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and follow the prompts but probably not with photos. I'm rubbish at remembering to take pics but some prompts to inspire more posting are always good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Wendy and some of these prompts definitely would be easier as blog posts than as pictures!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!